1) Meet, after two and half to three years of a harrowing relationship, a beautiful soul with no expectation whatsoever that you will ever perform together
2) Say yes to a proposed project that allows for the collaboration of you and this aforementioned beautiful soul
3) Find common ground that can combine a strict yoga practice and an experimental guitar based improvisation
4) Be surprised that the collaboration and the resulting recorded performance based on the idea of interrupting a meditative state then finally submitting to it, actually happens with ease
5) Write down instructions on how to carry out performance, on request
6) Consider the fact that the last instruction of these instructions brings to mind something quite fractal in nature.