1) Set out to respond/react instinctually to randomly selected pre-recorded sound/music pieces, not knowing what will be played and for what duration of time
2) Posture reaction will be static, yet allow for this parameter to shift and morph if felt appropriate
3) Have no pre-designated idea of what kind of movement will be suited to what type of piece selected – i.e. frantic or jagged movement for extreme noise
4) Ask a member of the crew to become a part of the performance, detailing that they have to commentate on what they are witnessing and experiencing.
5) Record results via audio and video.